Holy Rosary Cathedral, 1913

In the early 1950s, this Neo-Romanesque cathedral of 1913 witnessed the beginning of the extensive work in Western Canada by the brothers Andre and Paul Rault of Rennes, France.

By 1987 there were over 50 Rault installations in the West: in all four provinces, in the North, and in six American states, stemming from the reputation of the studio's acclaimed program of 43 windows at Holy Rosary.

Holy Rosary Cathedral, 1913