World War Two Memorial: The Four Freedoms

circa 1943

President Franklin D. Roosevelt's speech about the Four Freedoms became a famous rallying point during the dark days of World War Two. The two windows were originally at Carmichael Presbyterian Church in Regina. The Women's Auxiliary relocated them to the armoury when the church was closed.

World War Two Memorial:  The Four Freedoms