Lavers and Barraud, London, England
One of the finest--and oldest-- windows in Western Canada, this powerful design was originally at the 10th century Royal Church of All Saints, Kingston-Upon-Thames near London.
It was brought to Weyburn around 1920 after a memorial to an English war hero took its place in the Kingston church. More views of this superb window are in the Towns South section in Saskatchewan on our site.
All Saints Anglican Church